The EOS 100D is a top level performance DSLR for casual photographers, with the new EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens. The advanced Hybrid CMOS AF II achieves high-speed, comfortable AF during Live View and Movie Shooting.
Canon EOS Rebel T5 (EOS 1200D) produces very good image quality with great color accuracy. Canon EF-S mount provides access to a vast array of lens options.
Canon EOS Rebel T5i retains the great articulated touch-screen implementation that's optimized for video, and delivers the same excellent photo quality and solid video as its predecessor.
However, files after often deleted from Canon EOS digital camera such as EOS 100D/SL1/T5/T5i for may reasons:
- Users may deleted wrong photos or video files from Canon digital camera
- Unintentionally pressing Erase All or Delete All button on digital camera menu options
- Users unexpectedly format the memory card of Canon EOS digital camera
- After connecting the camera to any Windows system, unintended delete video or photos from camera
- Malware or virus attack to the Canon camera’s memory card
- Antivirus scan may erase any file from Canon camera
So how to recover deleted photos/video files from Canon camera? One easy way is to use a Canon data recovery freeware. You can download Canon data recovery software for free from: Canon camera undelete software
The Canon camera recovery software can perform Canon camera photo recovery and canon camera video recovery to retrieve back deleted/formatted files from Canon digital camera, including files in memory card, such as SD card, SDHC, SDXC, SD mini, CF card, microSD card.Here's some other useful data recovery solution
How to get back files from Canon camera
Canon camera file recovery guide
Recover data from Canon EOS M10